Friday, June 24, 2011

Commissions!

I don't know what happened yesterday but my e-mail was busting over with request for commissioned pieces!  I'm thrilled to be [almost] done with the logistics of the wedding and getting back to my art.  If you are in want or need of a commissioned painting, please contact me at
kbdr@aol.com
So far I haven't had to make any changes to any of my commissioned pieces (I hope I'm not jinxing myself!)
Anyway, my latest for a sweet little nursery
These are 30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
Baby I and Baby II
(as you can see, I'm all about pink and grey right now;) (and that's a little hint you'll have to figure out!)
I picked up my Baby and Child Restoration Hardware catalog this morning and evidently they are as well!
Oh well, guess it's good to be ahead of the times right?
Have a wonderful Friday y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment