Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Little Birmingham Secret

Today I'm visiting one of my very favorite stores.
Siebels in Homewood, Alabama.
They had a "groupon" where you pay 50.00 and get 100.00 worth a stuff!  So, I snatched up a couple....because, this place rocks.  If you have a lake house or mountain house, or just like the "rustic feel", this is your place.
Here's a few of the stuff they offer!







 I think I want this :)

go visit Siebles in Homewood, AL!  
have a wonderful day y'all!
tomorrow?
pics of my favorite babies in the whole wide world....
kb

1 comment:

  1. you are too funny!!!! How far did your groupons get you???? I do love their store also but believe all I've been able to purchase is a pair of flannel pj's:)))))))))) Beth buys lots from them AND your other fav....Restoration Hardware.

    ReplyDelete