Sunday, June 12, 2011

What a Difference a Minute Makes

Friday I was on my computer in my kitchen and FINALLY a nice gentle rain started to fall.  I said to myself "I can just hear my flowers saying "ahhhhh".
Then WHAM.
A downwind hit us. I frantically looked outside to what I thought was a tornado. Boy that was smart huh? Trees were bent in half, you could barely see anything.  As a matter of fact, except for there being very little noise I could have sworn we were in the midst of a twister.
I love a good storm, but.....
So here are some of the pics of the damage.  I wish you could really see the mess.  It's overwhelming.
We are so thankful no one was hurt.






Doesn't the weather man know I have a wedding reception here  for 250 people in 1 1/2 months????
Have a wonderful Sunday y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear, so glad no one was hurt. Yet through it all, you can tell you have such a lovely house! Hope it's all fixed up by now, Kendall!

    ReplyDelete