Friday, October 4, 2013

A Paint Party!!! The New Rage....

thank you Mitzi Ganious Gulldge for sending me this adorable picture!

Last night was so much fun.
soso much fun!
Paint parties are a blast y'all!
and the new rage.
Carolyn had her first paint party/workshop last night.
and I got to help!!!
It's so much fun to teach, it's really one of my most favorite things to do!
This party was for one of Carolyn's friend's birthday.
The difference in the parties/workshops that Carolyn and I do, is that you can paint whatever you feel like painting!  Whateva moves you.

Carolyn started out the night by talking a little about art history.
The girls wanted to work on a look similar to pieces of Wassily Kandinsky.
Well trained and equally well spoken, she is a pro at giving classes.
My strong point is going around and tweaking.

These girls did an awesome job!!!  I'm serious!  I have no doubt that these will hang in their lovely homes.













I just love these!!!
For more information in doing your own "Paint Party"
or 
Artist Workshop
please contact me at kbdr@aol.com

We have a kitchen for food, and plenty of wine is usually involved (wink, wink)

have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment