Thursday, October 10, 2013

Scott Art Gallery! This Weekend!

First of all, I've been slammed y'all!
Actually too busy to even blog.
Is there such a thing for me?
I'm so sorry for those who checked in for "Wedding Wednesday" yesterday only to find nothing :(
I was actually working on our own wedding.
I will be back with the series next Wednesday and will be featuring Fabulous Florists!!!

Okay,
back to business.
Scott Art Gallery opens today at 12:00!!!
runs through Sunday.
We want to see your face!!!
All of the artists have some amazing new work!
And
October is a really great time to come!

Scott Antique Market
South Building
L-10
Atlanta, GA


have a wonderful day y'all!!!
kb

2 comments:

  1. Your paintings all look so pretty...just love the church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article!!! I have gone through your post which is nicely shown on selected topic. Its great to have this type of quality content with great piece of artworks. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

    ReplyDelete