Monday, December 2, 2013

grace

I have gone absolutely bottle bonkers y'all.
Seriously.
I am loving doing bottle art!
and to give thanks for being able to make these, I'm naming my bottle line

grace

When my childhood best friend died 6 years ago this month, I had the honour of speaking at her memorial service.
I spoke to a crowd of about 2000 people.
grace

It was probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
I spoke following a video of Becky.
She spoke so beautifully to the person filming her.  She was on a mission trip I think to Russia.
Anyway, she kept saying the word
  grace

I honestly have never been able to get it out of my mind because she spoke it so beautifully and so meaningful.
She epitomized
  grace

In all it's glory.
So, I'm naming this new little bottle line of mine after Becky.
She will always live in my heart.















For information on purchasing, please contact me at kbdr@aol.com

Have a wonderful day y'all!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment