Friday, December 20, 2013

The Importance of Friendships!

I woke up thinking about my friend E.
What a joy to have her in my life.
Yesterday, J and I got the kiddos dressed all up to go see the Pink Pig.
I called E to see if she would meet us at Lenox.
Now.
She is getting ready to go on a 3 week trip to Antarctica.
WOW.
Not only did she take the time to meet us, she went and bought goodies my my g-babies.
To say she is a joy to my life its an understatement.
I love that friend so much.
and am blessed to have her in my life.








On to a Lenox staple.  The Pink Pig.










well, It was a little tough to get all the kids to smile at once, but you get the drift!!!!
I'm SO happy to have my babies here!!!
xxxooo
kb

oh, and E.  Have the most wonderful trip EVER!!! and...STAY warm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment