Monday, May 12, 2014

A Beautiful Mother.

I have this beautiful friend.
One of the most wonderful people I know.
Smart, talented, beautiful.
She loves her husband, children, and family more than anyone I know.
She is secure in her self, almost to a fault.
She never needs compliments because she is so secure.
She confided in me the other day and I asked her if I could blog about this because I found this so odd.
She said I could as long as I don't name names.


This friend is one of my very best friends.

She is the one that always, I mean always tells everyone how beautiful and wonderful they are.
She is the first to throw out compliments and mean them!
This is what she shared with me the other day:
(and know that this was just two girls talking, she was not complaining)
She feels like she is always the one dolling out the wonderful words of praise to everyone but never gets them in return.
I've actually seen this for myself, so I know she is telling the truth.


So I started wondering why that is so.
Why is this woman never told she is loved or that she is beautiful? or that what she does is good?  How does she hold herself up?  
She said her husband almost never tells her she is beautiful or that he loves her!
How does one handle this?
I don't know.
I just want my readers out there to know the importance of telling your mother/wife/sister/daughter how beautiful and special she is to you.  
I didn't tell my mother enough but I do tell everyone special in my life now.
No matter how smart, beautiful or talented a person is, they still need to here that they are important.

Have a great day y'all!
kb


No comments:

Post a Comment