Tuesday, May 13, 2014

An Exciting Artist...Kathyrn Trotter

Every now and then I run across an artist too good not to blog about.
That would be Kathyrn Trotter.
Kathryn is one of the newest artists at Ferrari Fine Art

Kathyrn joined the gallery a couple of months ago in one of the Atelier that sits on top of the gallery.
This is where Kathyrn, Caroline and myself have our studios.

Now, to say I admire Kathryn's art and technique is an understatement.  Her use of oils applied with a pallet knife is some of the best work I've seen in a long time.  She mixes the oils to perfection.
Sometimes my poor new friend has to chew me off of her arm because I could sit and watch her paint all day long.  And you know, that can be somewhat annoying.
We have a wonderful relationship though because we both feel like we add energy to the gallery with each other and respect the advice that we offer one another.  (I hope I'm not being too assuming :)
With that being said, she is also a highly collectible artist.
Anyway, I wanted to share some of her beautiful work!










For more information, please contact:
www.ferrarifineart.com
for more information of Kathyrn Trotter's work!

have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment