Sunday, August 10, 2014

Life of a Two Year Old....

So, "W" and I headed back across the south for a birthday filled weekend!
and, since the "bug" didn't go on vacation with us, we needed a little 
"Bug" time.
with our favorite little two year old.
now.
I love the age of 2.
It's my favorite age of a child.
I know you are thinking "ISSHECRAZY"?
yes, probably.

But, at age two a child still has the baby in her while trying to form her Independence.
She's testing the water.
I believe a two year old learns more in the one short year from age two to three than at any other age in her childhood.
and it's so much fun to watch her learn.

I personally cannot get enough of this sweet face.

what is it about grandparents and new shoes?
I absolutely LOVE buying my g-babies new shoes

and she loves getting them.



and riding a little pony...

and then there's that ever present "mini" meltdown.

and then she's back!


her brother is her biggest fan.



as are all of his friends.

we went in to get new tennis shoes.
we came out with new tennis shoes AND new pink John Deere boots.


not exactly how you ho la hoop.  
But hey, I can't do it either!







Her mom worries about her eating enough...

have a great day y'all!
kb




No comments:

Post a Comment