Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm a changin!!!

Well, since the New Year started, I've decided I'm changing my blog. I'm a serious "craft-a-holic"
who loves to cook! Since I already have a website, em...that would be www.kendallboggs.com I decided that along with my art I want to share some of my crafts with you and how to do them! Here is a sneak preview of what I'll be showing you how to do. Oh, by the way, I'll be changing the name to Kendall Boggs Fine Arts and Crafts. Stay tuned!

The best EVER (according to both of my daughters and their friends) cosmetic bag


Decoupaged glass paper weight (very easy)


Hand blown and decorated egg ornament (just in time for that Easter Egg tree that I KNOW you are dying to put up)


Well, that's just a few things I'll be showing! Stay tuned fellow "craft-a-holics!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bag!
    can't wait for the tutorials!

    ReplyDelete