Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Jordan!

31 years ago I was 41 weeks into a pregnancy.
At a mere 22 years old, I was young and had no idea what I was doing.
Luckily I had a wonderful husband and lots of family around to help.
I just had to interrupt Jordan's birthday blog and insert a pic of W he just sent me from China.
What used to be a child in his lap is now an animal.
hehe
And check out that beard he's sportin!
I like it.
so.
I went to the hospital in of course false labour pains and W and I had to walk and walk and walk.
They finally decided to admit me.
Well.
Back then they gave enemas.
I didn't even know what one was! 
She brought this contraption in to the room and I said "what is that?"
She said "girl you are about to find out"!!!
W left the room.
So, about 15 hours later W and I were blessed with the most beautiful baby girl I had ever seen.
At 7 lb 6 oz and 21 in. long she was perfect.

She has grown into a wonderful, beautiful, sweet, smart, kind young woman.
A fantastic mother and wife and a loving daughter.
A young woman I am so proud of.

Happy Birthday J!







1 comment:

  1. ok, that panda picture is hilarious!! Glad he's getting some play time over there. haha! Happy birthday Jordan!! Sorry I missed the party a few days ago. Looks like y'all had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete