Friday, April 5, 2013

Why I love teaching....

Ya know I really love teaching...
I really, really love it.
but,
I've never had a formal art class.
So, I really don't know if I'm teaching correctly or not.
I just teach how I paint.
and sometimes you get a student who really grabs hold of information and transforms her work into magic!
Isabella.
It's not surprising that she did so well.
Not sure how many master's degrees she has or how many languages she speaks but I think the languages are up in the double digits.
Fluently.
Anyway, sweet Bella asked if she could come over and paint one day with me.  I said "sure, come on!"
So, this morning I had a canvas ready for her to work her magic.
I just have to show you what she did!
Amazing!
 isn't she beautiful!!!


I think I like this teaching thing!
have a great day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. You are an AMAZING teacher! I am so grateful to you for sharing your boundless talents with me the other day! You can now list teaching among the many things that you are incredibly gifted at - and like all of your gifts, you are incredibly generous with this one, too! THANK YOU!!! Xox

    - Isabella

    ReplyDelete