Friday, April 19, 2013

I Love Gardening....

I really, really love gardening....I mean the way it looks.
The problem is.
I stink at it.
Every year I say I'm going to learn how to garden.
Every year I mess everything up.
In a condo, we just have a nice, small little deck.
Enough space to have a table and a few planters.
Perfect!  Maybe this year I won't mess things up.
Don't hold your breath though...
At least I can dream huh?
via pinterest







new from World Market





I cannot wait to get this for the kiddos!


ahhhhh....


have  great day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. oh I LOVE gardening...whether it's literally my garden of veggies or just sprucing up flower beds, I love to play in the dirt ;) It's hard work for sure (my sore back today can vouch for that!), but it's so worth it when you look out and have all that pretty nature around you.

    ReplyDelete