Monday, May 6, 2013

A.C. Brown, MD

You know every now and then you run across a special artist at these art shows I do.
One worthy of their own "special" blog.
That's A.C. Brown, MD.
I don't want to insult this handsome gentleman by guessing his age, but given that he was a prominent doctor with Emory for 50 years, I going to guess he's going on 80.
He is just so impressive.
I took in a little of his story, so I can pass on what I know but you can read more about him on his website
This man started his painting career about 3 1/2 years ago after having a stroke.
His skillful hands and brilliant mind led him to a successful career as a painter.
It's never too late.
Kind of a Norman Rockwell feel, every piece of his work tells a story.
He is just amazing and a totally delight to talk with.
I love that he gives all the credit to his lovely wife.
Now, his art.













just so impressive.
A.C. Brown, MD

Have a great day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and heartwarming story and love his subject matter. Thrilled that your show was so successful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of his paintings, a landscape,
    I PURCHASED AT an estate sale. I'm having trouble finding any price for his art.
    Any idea on worth?

    ReplyDelete