Sunday, September 26, 2010

Andy and Alex

This is Andy.....Callen's boyfriend, confidant, best friend...
they have a great time together
and this is Alex, Andy's brother...
They play football at Samford.
A little history here.
Andy started out playing for Alabama.  He transferred to Samford to play with his brother.

They come from an amazing family!
this is Andy's wonderful dad
 and Andy's sweet mom, Kim, who Callen adores.  She is a more than a terrific person and like a second mom to Callen.
 Evey had a blast at the game yesterday.  She got to run, and run, and run!

and W and Callen got to spend some quality time together
 my sweet nephew Jack was there too!  (he just turned 16!)
 this is Andy's dad!
 and they all love lil E!
 and lil B who wouldn't wake up for me to get a good shot of em.
but I DID get this shot of the big little boy earlier in the day!
and another one (let me just tell you how adorable this lil man is.)
 the new parents are finally getting some decent sleep!
W and Andy's dad bonded by the wall
You know, football is such a bonding sport.
I'm always amazed at how when we go to a game, "W" will always pick out someone around us to bond with.  Does your hubby do that?  I think it's just a guy thing.  You know, they'll pick out someone to high 5.  Someone they don't even know!  I love that about this sport!
Amazingly Alex didn't scare Lil E with his face paint!
but I'm sure he scared his opponents! He woulda scared me.....
(he's an awsome player) and really big!
 Lynn, Eric and Jackson had sideline passes!
and Evey LOVED watching the football players with G-Man
She said she wants to be a football player instead of a cheerleader.
We'll work on that.
  Andy made some amazing tackles! (that's him number 18)
 and he's always worried about his teammates.  He's such a great guy!
If you've never seen Samford University, you should go visit.  It's such a beautiful campus.
and finally Evey loves Andy....(I think she has a crush on him!)

what a fun day we had!!!
Lastly, I want to leave you with this.  My mom's not doing all that great again.  Please add her to your prayer list.  This is what I love about her though. With tears in both our eyes
I said "Mom, I just hate you're having to go through all this pain."  She said "well, if it's something I created it would be different, but it's not".  Then she said "I know I'm in a lot of pain,,,,and I am in a lot....but we've had fun with it!" WOW. what a simply amazing person she is with such a wonderful attitude.  Wish we could all be like my mom!
Have a wonderful Sunday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Kendall, Thank you for sharing - you make a good photo journalist. Praying for your mom. Such a sweet person. I think of her each time I go into the Smock Shoppe.

    ReplyDelete