Monday, September 20, 2010

Trailer Park!

Okay, have you ever seen this?
a Trailer Park right on the beach.....
Don't you just wanna go do that?
What is it about an RV that just makes my heart flutter.
I want one.
One of those little silver shiny ones.
On another note
Seriously.  How long HAVE I been gone?????
What fun I've had!!!  and we were big wieners!
I was looking at my photos this morning and realized....we're not as young as we used to be.  Well, duh,,,,I guess that's an obvious statement since we ARE a day older than yesterday....hum
Except for this one...My partner for most of the week
We nicknamed her "Wheels" cause I would just go "yours" and she would run down every lob...and I did, and she ran.  But hey, I'm 20 yrs. her senior.
Back to "we're not as young as we used to be"
I just noticed all the paraphernalia that we wear while playing.....

Still we pushed on, through the pain,,,,,through the agony.
one of my besties "E" came to watch us play!
and I got to make a new friend!  and see an old (young) friend!
We indulged in some rather tacky vices.
Okay, beer, lottery tickets, wine, and caviar pie.....I don't think we could decide which side of the railroad tracks we belonged........
we had a great captain!
who led us to the Big "W" (we were home team)
all in all, it's been a wonderful 10 days!  Full of fun, sunshine, laughter,
and good times with good friends!
Have a great Monday Y'all!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun time....Love you pictures...especially the one of the sun settin'....I bet if W knew you really wanted a silver RV....He would buy you one!!!!

    ReplyDelete