Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wes Gordon

Wes Gordon=Talented, good looking, up and coming, fresh, edgy, did I mention talented and intoxicatingly good looking??????
Oops.  I forgot, I'm (almost) 30 years his senior.
His mom is a friend of mine
she's beautiful too.
and I like to also call HIM a friend of mine.

He's amazing...

 I WOULD wear this,,,,,,but,,,,my goal is not to scare you


I want this really, really, really bad
 http://www.wesgordon.com
and last,,,,,just had to slip in my latest painting
I should call it "The Painting from H---"
because it gave me fits!
But, I'm calling it simply "Fall"
Now I love it!
30 x 40
Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
price upon request
and.....I'll slip this one in as well!
"Angels Around Us"
A triptych
24 x 38
Mixed media on Gallery wrapped linen
price upon request

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your art, and "Fall" is especially pretty!

    ReplyDelete