Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fabulous Bathtubs

There are not many things I like better than a good ole hot bath
and I'm serious folks, a good, hot soakin in a beautiful tub
soooo.
Here are some of my favorites!
Imagine soaking with this view.  WOW!



or this view....oh be still my bath lovin heart

or this view

Actually this one barely made the cut.....I just stuck it in there to be weird. 




LOVE!!!!

This REALLY needs to have a red bottom (are you listening Christian Louboutin?)

I love the coziness of this whole bathroom
Go take a soak!
and
Have a wonderful day!
I'm outta here for at least a week!
(unless I can find an internet cafe and be rude to friends so I can blog in Tuscany which I probably WILL do)
sooooo.....Stay tuned!
kb

1 comment:

  1. I adore a freestanding tub...my evening routine includes a nightly bath...heavenly!! My favorite space to relax and clear my mind ~ Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete