Sunday, July 22, 2012

Babies and Family Fun

Part One.
I have gotten to spend a little bit of quality time with my sweet lil Baby Cakes this visit!  She is growing up right before my eyes and I've been missing her like crazy!
So, of course out came the camera!


 G-Man (who is now nicknames Bean....don't ask) got some baby time too!
 and....

 Rapunzel and Lil B have discovered my IPad.  Do I dare take it home with me?
 On to the family gathering.  I don't think I have ever had so much fun!  We are fastly introducing Houston into the Boggs' part of the family with a lot of "oversharing" and many funny and embarrassing stories.  Which was exactly what we did last night.  I think the only one left out of the stories was Callen!
 Still telling stories
 and more....
 and more....
 and more....
 wait! W had one!


 Houston just looked on and laughed!

 Amy and Gregory
 Amy's garden is growing by leaps and bounds!  This was one of the watermelons straight from her garden!!! yummy!
 Eric and Jordan
 Callen and Houston
and again!
We had som much fun last night.  It truly was one of the most fun times I've spent with my kids in a long time!
Today? Another body tech class and headin home.
See ya chicks!
kb

2 comments: