Thursday, July 5, 2012

Proud to be an American!!!

Where at least I know I'm free!
 and I won't forget the men who died
 and gave their lives for me

 and I proudly STAND UP!!! next to you
 and defend my right to say....(I hope I have the lyrics right :)
 that their aint know doubt I love this land!!!
 Well, lookie there!, A pic of "W" himself!  Idn't he cute!
 Our good friends Scott and Laura Kees provided tickets on the third row in back of home plate!
Thank you Scott and Laura!
 I wanted this cute little guy to come give me a hug.

 What a spectacular show they had for us!


 the fireworks were simply the best I've ever seen



 taken for one of my bffs Connie.  She loves this guy! (hey sweet girl!)


and finally proof that we made the BIG screen!!!
God Bless the USA!
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!  I'm going cooler places.  But rest assured, I will blog about it!!!
xo
kb

3 comments:

  1. Let's proudly wave our American flags made in China

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - love the photos! xo E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best time...love seeing you on the big screen!!!

    ReplyDelete