Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cute Dresses!

Okay, we are gettin down to the nitty gritty with wedding plans.
And.
I have waited till the last minute to buy a few much needed dresses!

Well.
This year the fashions.
hum.
I am 5'5"....I promise.  Well, maybe 5' 4 1/2".....kinda
so, the hem length this year is just horrible on a shorty.

I cannot (and you shouldn't either) wear a dress that hits right below the knee.
Awful.  Just awful.
Trust me on this.
You will look like a troll. 

Anyway, either wear a dress that hits above the knee or a maxi length dress.
And PLEASE, NO ankle strapped shoes.
(which is really all there is out this year)

A dress below the knee on a 5'5" woman makes you look dumpy....Add ankle straps to that and you have about 12" of leg (maybe).
Not a good look.
I'm not makin that up.

Okay, here are some pretty good choices!
(all from Neimans)














cute huh?

have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment