Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lemon Yellow Weddings!

We are in "full speed ahead" wedding mode here at the Boggs' house.
It is 31 days until the big day, and we simply cannot wait for that day to arrive!
yay!
My Pinterest board is busting at the seams with ideas.
By the way, what did you brides and MOB's do before Pinterest anyway?

as I was searching for yet more ideas the other day, I came across these beautiful yellow weddings.
Not just yellow, lemon yellow.
Lemon yellow weddings offer such a variety of fun things!
The perfect color (in my humble opinion) for a summer wedding.

Now, just know that Callen is not using lemon yellow.
Her colors are a BIG surprise!!!

Enjoy the happy pics y'all!




















have a happy, happy, happy day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me eager for spring to get here!! All the bright, beautiful flowers and warm sunny weather! I am so ready :) Katie's wedding colors were gray and yellow, and look just like these inspirations you have pulled. You are right, it was just the right choice for a beautiful summer wedding :)

    ReplyDelete