Friday, February 21, 2014

Raised Flower Beds!

I don't know about you but I have always loved raised flower beds.

When I was a little girl, oh about 9 or 10, I went to a Garden Club in the neighborhood where I lived.  I decided after that that I would "garden".

Well.  that lasted about 1 week.
You see, I am wayyyy to impatient to be a gardener, as much as I hate that about myself.
I love to plant a seed and watch it grow.
I'm just not great about nurturing that seed.
Sad fact about me.

I like immediate results.

Anyway, as much as I hate that about myself, one day maybe I'll get on some kind of relaxation pill to make me a great gardener.

hum...

okay, one can dream though right?

It's getting about that time for you gardener-a-holics out there to get those beds ready!
My sweet daughter-in-law Amy has a major green thumb.
I love that she gets her beds ready every year, plants away, and then produces beautiful vegetables!
Yummy, yummy fresh veges!


Williams-Sonoma

Williams-Sonoma

Williams-Sonoma





have a beautiful day y'all!
kb



No comments:

Post a Comment