Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Old Rugged Cross"

"Old Rugged Cross"
15 x 30 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas

A Donation

Why am I blogging about this painting again?
Well, after getting a tremendous response on facebook and many offers to purchase this painting, I realized I need to paint more.  This is my last donation for the year as I am pretty much "donated" out. So I hope those of you who are planning to ask for a donation this year understand.  I'm really sorry, but I've donated 10 paintings in the last 6 months and I have to stop somewhere!  Actually I think I have "Shephard Center" left.  I support them ALWAYS. (I'll blog on them and how special they are to me one day.)
Anyway, back to the painting.
I am going to be taking commissions on "Old Rugged Cross"
so, if you would like one please contact me at
I can do any size and any colors that you would like to fit your decor.
Price is on request but just to give you an idea, a 15 x 30 as seen above is priced at 425.00 plus shipping.
Thank you for such a wonderful response!
Have a fabulous day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. This really is stunning. I bet you'll get lots of commissions! I also love your Birds on a lake....

    AND your chocolate covered cherries!!! Are those for sale?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete