Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some AMAZING Art! Trinity Spotlight on Art

Well, it started last night.
What a fabulous event, complete with (my favorite) beer and wine and wonderful appetizers.
Just wanted to show you a smidgen of the amazing art that was shown.
I was trying not to be too obnoxious with the camera!
Here we go!
The one and only Steve Penley
 he always draws a huge crowd
 I drew [a little] attention!
sweet Debbie and moi
 You should come just to see this gals work.  Simply beautiful (can't remember her name though)
 Deb, hubby Scott, moi and W





 I thought this was a really cool piece

 Fabulous sculptures and wood turners...oh and jewelry! (I'll make it there today)

Do yourself a favour and GO.  It is a really wonderful event
9 - 4 everyday this week and then extended (party) hour on Friday until 9 p.m
and
I have a NEW piece!
(not at the art show but contact ME if you're interested)
kbdr@aol.com
"Dripping Trees II"
40 x 40
Mixed media on 2" gallery wrapped canvas
1,400.00

1 comment: