Thursday, June 28, 2012

A New Series of Paintings!

I came back from my wonderful trip to Australia and New Zealand and have literally not wanted to do ANYTHING!
Whatupwitdat?
I think I have been experiencing post traumatic stress disorder vacation depression.  Is it just me or is there such a thing as that?
So...painting to the rescue.  I'm going to depend on painting and tennis to get me outta this funk I'm in.
I have decided to start a new series of old churches, houses and barns.
So!  First sneak peak at my first attempt!
I personally love it and may keep it for myself, unless someone entices me to sell it...
"Little Old Church"
30 x 30 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
750.00
Have a great night y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, old churches and barns!?! I think I'm gonna love ALL of these! Can I just go ahead and put in a request for an old white country church? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I can't wait to see the rest of your new series!

    ReplyDelete