Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Have I Told YOU????

About
Spotlight on Art?
Well, if I haven't told you enough yet, let me tell you...
you don't wanna miss it.
Even if you live miles and miles away from Atlanta, it is such a fabulous ART SHOW!!!
Seriously folks, this really IS!
It starts January 31 - Feb 5
and is open during the day at the school.
Trinity School (you should go just to check out the school....amazing)
I have the honor of being a part of this show for the second year and I'm about to bust!  I am so excited to be grouped with a huge selection of extremely talented artists.
now.....
just a few pieces that I'll be showing....





 (this is a very special piece)  one of my very first paintings and one that I'm not sure I'll be selling.  
Should I? or should I keep it. You decide!
It's one of my favorites.



and some I won't be showing but are still available:





 you can also check out my new website where these pieces can be purchased and shipped directly to you, my favorite people in the whole wide world!!!!

1 comment: