Monday, November 12, 2012

A Few Fun Finds....

Despite a VERY slooooow Scott's this weekend, I found a few goodies!
Actually, since it was SO slow, I went shopping.
That makes sense, doesn't it?
Ya know, everyone said November is the busiest month.
I beg to disagree.  At least not for artwork.  Actually I had a decent weekend, so I don't know why I'm complaining!  Ya know it's kind of like kids.
You can have the best day with your kids and they can be bad for 30 minutes and it's like you've had the worst day ever!
That's how Scott's is.
I can have the busiest day ever and give me one hour of boredom and it blows my whole day!
Why is that?
Anyway, it was fun hangin out with my counterparts, and loving seeing people that read my blog!
Had so many of you say you're blog stalkers!  I love blog stalkers!!!
and, for those of you who purchase my art and ordered commissions, thank you and they are in the works starting today!
Here are some of the holiday goodies I found!







have a great day y'all!
kb

3 comments:

  1. I think you would also make an amazing Scott Scout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds...love the green metal trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! Enough to buy one for my daughter! I thought it would be cute to tie up picture Christmas cards on each of the rings with a big red bow!

    ReplyDelete