Friday, November 9, 2012

Peter Keil the Magnificent.....

Talks a little strange.....
Looks a little strange.....
Acts a little cocky.....
but every bit worth putting up with.
He is next to me at Scott Antiques this weekend!


 I named her Ms. Smug.....
 and like Picasso, he can get a little x rated.....or xxx
 like he says in his best German accent
"I sell sousands sof paintings"
and he does, just check him out!


 the one I wanted...Sold right from under me! ugh!








 I feel so subdued against him!

 he is known all over the world!
 the one that got away.
but I love her almost as much.  I think she would look beautiful in a bedroom.
Okay, so check out Peter Keil.  This is what he does.  He comes to Scott's once a year and it's like his daggum garage sale.  Seriously folks.  The piece I'm holding here is 250.00 and would sell in a gallery for probably 1,000's. He usually sells out the first day, but yesterday was ever so slow and no one really knows when he will be there.
Anyway, Scott Antiques, L-10 South Building!
Come see me y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone know when he will be back? A friend said he was in Atlanta again January 11th 2014? Thanks in advance for any info you have.

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete