Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!!!

I'm sitting here at J and E's house snuggled up in their bed.
Sick.
Isn't that a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving?
I physically made every dish except the ham, and the deviled eggs, oh and a few deserts.
And let me tell ya folks....we had ALOT of food.
I think I have what I like to call "stress sickness".
It starts as a head cold and moves to my chest causing a terrible case of laryngitis.
It drives "W" crazy because I can't talk for days.
And....me being the talker that I am, you can just imagine how frustrating it is for me!
I made it through the day only to leave early and spare everyone the germs that I know I'm spreading.

I am SO thankful for my family.  Even though we only had Callen there with us to celebrate, it was wonderful to see my fantastic siblings and spend time with their offspring.
Sad that they all have to grow up and have obligations with their significant other's families.
But, I totally understand.
So, every year I stand in awe of the beauty that my nieces and nephews present.
Not just in looks, but just in their sweet souls.  I am so proud of how my brothers and sister have raised their kids.  They have done such a terrific job.
And, um, mine, well, let's just say I'm a little prejudice.
So,,,of course,,,I took a lot of pictures!!!
We all have so much fun!!! A Martha in the making is what this sweet godchild/niece of mine is!!!
 we "make do" with what we have.  Meaning a lot of mismatched chairs for a beautiful table!
 Sister and kids
 Who are like my own!
 

 enough said....

 another Godchild/niece Claire

 my sweet daddy

 the most important part of the day, the blessing!
 We ate to our hearts content!
 brother Clay and kids with daddy and Cynthia
 brother Jack and three of his kids (they have 5) and my daddy
sister and kids with daddy.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!!!!
Sleep tight!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment