Friday, November 16, 2012

Okay,,,,why does my head hurt this morning????

I really don't know!
Could have somthing to do with something called Kentucky whisky beer?
"W" just tossed me over the Aleve.
So, we made it to Kentucky and had THEBESTTIME with the most fun friends ever!
As expected Samford lost by 20 points to the number 1 or 2 ranked University of Louisville.
We had fun anyway!!!

 Two of my favorit people...Sissy and Larry

 and another one of my favorite!!!
 Samfords wonderful AD
 and their coach
 Louisville's coach Rick Pitino

 There's Tim and Anita!
 this little adorable doll wanted me to take her pic!  So I did!!! precious
 Gregory and friends were across the way!
 on to more important things....food
 um,,,, me giving my opinion
 Kim and Dr. Park
 Stol a pic with Martin!
 and "W" stole a pic with Martin's wife!
 Anita and Dr. Tim
and Sissy and Larry

Today?
Golf!
Have a wonderful day y'all!
Go Samford!!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment