Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today I'll be Here....


Kentucky!!!
You know I don't think I've ever been there in my life!
I know I've driven through there though.
"W" and I are heading that way today because Samford University (his alma mater)
is playing Kentucky.
Well, first the basketball team is playing University of Louisville.....
yikes
then, tomorrow, I'm going to don my cutest golf outfit and play golf with 7 sweet men!
Just me and them
How lucky am I???
Then on Saturday we play Kentucky in football.
Not only did "W" go to Samford, Gregory went there, Callen went there (where she was a cheerleader)
and her beau Houston went there (where he played football)
We are Samford.
So, we get to spend an entire five days in Lexington and Louisville and I am SO excited!!!!
I'm sure you will be inundated with pics, so get ready!!!
xo
have a great day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for you - the bluegrass state - home of fast horses (that you can paint when you get home) and beautiful women! And me! Cannot believe you have never been. We HAVE to go to the Derby together. Hope you and W have fun, while you are there! GO SAMFORD!!! E.

    ReplyDelete