Sunday, June 9, 2013

Leaving my favorite place behind :(

On the plane reminicing.
Our trip out west was magical.
I really loved EVERYTHNG bout it!Ya'll, ya gotta come out here!

First,
we went with friends Laura and Scot.
Scot and W work together so they did the work thing while Laura and I did the spa thing.
(isn't that how it's supposed to work?)
Later we visited a few wineries.
and a few more wineries.
and yet a few more wineries.
I of course had camera in tow.

Since Laura and Scot had never visited Napa, we showed them all our stomping grounds!
First up?
Cade





Caymus

 Godspeed

 Plumpjack



 


 







 Peju






 our wonderful driver!

 this was my absolute favorite.

















 Duckhorn




 Clos Pegase



 Mumm

 



 




 
 

Beautiful painting from Chateau Montelena

and finally....Reverie









No comments:

Post a Comment