Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So Amazing I HAD to Share!!!!

okay guys, get ready to be touched...
by a little life called Judah Elizabeth.
I asked this family to friend me on facebook because I want to follow their journey and be one of their prayer warriors.
Judah was born 3 days ago at 23.6 weeks.
Weighing just 1.9 lbs. and I'm not sure of her length.
Her mom and dad were at JH Ranch in Northern California and made it to a hospital in Oregon where mom had her.
I am just so touched by this story, reaffirming my faith that HE really DOES exist!
Yesterday, the doctors gave little Judah NO hope.  Wanted to take her off any type of support.
The parents were almost convienced that they should do what the doctor said.
But something just didn't seem right.
They took a walk and decided they weren't ready to let her go.
All of her vitals have improved since yesterday and today mom gets to have what's called "kangaroo time"?
Forgive me for my ignorance.
All I know is that God has shown his grace to me through this precious soul.
I am going to continue to follow this story and pray for healing for sweet Judah Elizabeth.
I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime, here's another little soul that was born way too early.
Oh, about 23 - 24 weeks.
my great niece.
God really is good ya know!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment