Monday, June 24, 2013

My New Vitamix!!

This weekend, I convinced "W" that we need this...

 ya'll.  Our diet has seriously gotten out of control.
We are in need of something to "kick" start our diet.
and
I am a real fan of eating healthy. Wait.  I use to be....
I've lost touch with healthy eating. 
Time to get back to reality!
So, I did my research.
The Vitamix did not get below 5 stars!
All series of them.
so, which one did I choose?
I chose the simple 5200 series.
349.00 at Costco.  I decided that I would try this one out before movin on up.  This series seemed to do everything I wanted.  My only complaint was the recipe book.  But since you can get any recipe you want off the internet, I'm giving that one a hall pass.
 the cool thing is you just dump it all in.
 and mix it all up
 before you know it....
you have a yummy meal!
I'm heading to the grocery today to get all the healthy ingredients that Dr. Oz recommends.
I'm going to do a 3 day cleansing, starting tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted!!!
have a great day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. Interested to see how your cleanse goes...my favorite thing in the Vitamix is
    one scoop Tracey Anderson protein powder (you can order online and it is my fav protein powder out there)
    1 cup of Kefir
    1 cup of frozen fruit of choice
    1 tsp of agave nectar
    Delish and so filling, I drink these for lunch and am not hungry until at least five oclock :)
    helped remove some baby weight!!
    Love your blog and your art! I am coming to Scott's in August and hope to come see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally convinced my husband we needed one of these and bought a new Vitamix 7500 a few weeks back. Needless to say, life has not been the same!

    You'll find yourself eating so many more fruits and veggies than before! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete