Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm Done!!!!

Good Gosh Almighty.
I am SO glad I am done with that detox.
How do I feel?
Well, I've decided that part of my problem with this detox is that I had a head cold when I started it.
Which has now turned in to a horrible sore throat.
Accompanied by a lingering "caffine" headache.
So, I really can't give you good news on how I feel.
and, Let me tell you.  That lunch smoothie could not go away soon enough.  (enter barf sound)

I will say this though.  I'm going to eat an entire house today.
with a bag of potato chips.
and
anything else cruchy I can fit in my mouth.

Dreaming...





In all fairness to Dr. Oz's 3 Day Detox, I have lost a little weight.  maybe 5 lbs.  And actually I am a lot less puffy and swollen.  My profile looks thinner.
I'm going to impliment a new diet going forward (after I pig out today)
and "W" is challenging me to stay off the caffine.
ugh.
I guess I have to!!!
have a great day y'all!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment