Monday, June 17, 2013

What a Difference 30 years Makes...part II

Whew.
I've made it 4 days.
Well, with the help of "W"
Supergranddad.
I will say this.
I love dogs.
I really, really love dogs.
but...
throwing a dog who loves to lick "food-faced" kids and eat their food in the mix is well.
very stressful.
I cannot begin to tell you how much more peaceful it is now that Cooper is not here.

Okay, I'll admit, I've forgotten a few things...

1) you have to do at least 3 loads of clothes a day
2) folding those clothes is the equivalent of folding "barbie doll" clothes....
3) kids can be really creative
4) it's really hard to watch 3 kids in a swimming pool (even for 4 adults)
5) 3 kids are like a 2 man wrecking crew to your house
6) showers are overrated.  
7) Law and Order and NCIS take 2nd place to Mickey Mouse, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Doc McStuffins.
8) while I'm at it, why are the hosts of all those kids shows guys anyway?  Goofy looking ones.
9) sippy cups filled with milk left in the car smell really bad, they taste even worse....
10) whining is STILL unaccepted
11) 7:00 p.m. can't get here fast enough
12) 5:30 a.m. gets here too fast
13) my ears are really, really sensitive
14) a glass of wine at the end of the day is not only accepted, it's required.
15) a good morning hug and kiss is the sweetest thing I've ever had.  Especially when you don't ask for it.
15)  playing "playdoh" is so much fun
16) a four year old knows everything
17) a four year old "thinks" she knows everything....
18) there is no such thing as "being by yourself"
19) it's really okay if kids don't eat all their food...
20) it's really, really hard work being a mom.
loving life....
hope you have a wonderful day!
kb

1 comment:

  1. So fun and so exhausting...know you're having a ball, but oh my that 5:30am comes mighty early...

    ReplyDelete