Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hum.....lets see

What can I talk about today?
Well, I had a 3:30 anxiety wake up call.
15 days till wedding.
Worried about this:
programs
rain
valets
and the list goes on.
The rain got to me yesterday because we had a HUGE downpour!
OMG I realized what WILL we do?
My flowers, however, loved every drop of the delicious drink they received.
oh, and Erin?  Osmocoat rocks 
I can already see a difference in my plants!
Since I don't have much to talk about
I'll leave you with a beautiful picture that I took on our trip to the Bahamas a few weeks back...
Have a wonderful Thursday y'all!
I'm headin to Birmingham (again)
To work on the choppers. (and get these programs DONE)
ick.
kb

3 comments:

  1. Kendall....I was in your shoes last year at the same time...worrying about rain. A rehearsal dinner at my house OUTSIDE (BTW.....a DOWNPOUR on EVERYTHING while we were at rehearsal....came home to dinner INSIDE...but it didn't put a damper on the special occasion.We had compliments about how casual and relaxed.....cramming over 100 people inside AT THE LAST MINUTE ....the dinner was:)) I just hated that Justin and Lindsay didn't see what we had put together for them). 2 weeks later Jessica's wedding OUTSIDE at the farm. We were pretty nervous. Jessica was a little, but not at all the day of the wedding....with clouds lurking for 2 days. Her outlook that day was, I'll be married to Ryan regardless of rain or shine:))) Kendall, after the ceremony, the lighting guy said it showed on his Iphone....it was raining ALL THE WAY AROUND OUR FARM.....and not on Jessica's wedding:))))People drove in downpours of rain....and no rain at the farm. Right before the reception....there was a rainbow going across an area where we have a cross in Bill's memory:) I guess I can say....don't worry. First of all, it's not in our control:) Have a plan B if you can....BUT we didn't. But knew something would work out if it rained....WHEW!!!!!! It will all be fine.......you can only do so much:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go out and buy it? My flowers are like GIANTS these days and I am certain it's because of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two thoughts-
    Outside wedding 2 of 3 daughters and weather.com has where you can sign up for events and they, a week out, will give you an hour by hour outlook for your event.
    Tell Callen that "A wet knot is harder to untie".

    I also have a vague plan B. Did not need either time! Wish that for you. Home receptions/weddings are so special. Something that others cannot repeat and always just have the best feel to them.
    Get your prayer warriors going!

    ReplyDelete