Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WARNING BEFORE YOU READ

These WILL put lbs. on your boodie.
Let me just tell you y'all.  These are the BEST EVER things I've EVER put in my mouth.
yup. EVER.  Remember that.
Callen's soon to be Aunt Rhonda brought these to the party the other night.  I mean, I'm serious I think I ate two dozen of them.  oh wait, that was Last night.  When I was making them.  I had to snatch this recipe up fast because, really, and I'm not kiddin these are worth every calorie you put in yur mouth.
And I have a feeling it's a lot.
This is the main ingredient (GOLDEN BUTTER RECIPE)
 and everything else
 this was me before I ate half the batter.  Do the calories count if you eat the batter???
I'm just going to assume that they don't
 I used mini muffin tins
 and they came out lookin like this
 now melt a stick of butter.  My secret? leave the wrapper on to prevent splattering up your microwave , zap it one minute at 50% power
 sift 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1/4 cup ground cinnamon together
 dump out the cupcakes
 dredge them in butter completely covering the muffin
 then completely cover them with the sugar mixture
 and this is what it looks like
 Okay, only half are gone, I'm going to wrap these up in little bags and go give em out to all of my friends.  I HAVE to get these outta my sight.
I don't know what these are called so I'll just call them...

Rhonda's Yummy Muffins
1 box of Butter cake mix (and the ingredients on the box)
1 stick of butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cinnamon

Make muffins as directed on the box
Sift sugar and cinnamon together
Melt stick of butter

Coat cooked muffins completely in melted butter
Coat muffins in sugar mixture
Enjoy (too many)

Have a wonderful day y'all!
oh, boy, am I happy, getting this mop of hair of mine dun.....
xo
kb

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this recipe.... It sounds divine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I think I might have just drooled on my keyoard! Yummmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete