Friday, July 1, 2011

How To: Fold A Fitted Sheet

Does anyone else out there struggle with folding fitted sheets?  Errrrrggggg it's one of my most irritating tasks.  But, this guy makes it look SO easy!  He's evidently the "bed master" because he has a bunch of different videos out about your bedding.  Like bedding spritzers, how to make a bed, etc....etc....(and you know how I love a clean, crisp bed...Anyway, here's how to do it!::::

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th.  I know we will. "W"s deal that he has been working on for 6 months closed yesterday and we (with all of our children) will be celebrating BIG TIME!!!  I'm SO incredibly proud of my husband and the hard work he has put in to making this happen. He is brilliant!  
I think Im gonna take the weekend off from blogging (unless I take some really good pics).
Have a great time y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment