Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stay Tuned!

Well, I knew I couldn't take a break!  Especially for 3 weeks.  Things are going along great, just a few bumps in the road that I'm dealing with.  Nothing that can't be overcome.
BUT!  I am going to do a semi-annual art sale!  I am getting ready for a few art shows coming up and I'm itching to sale some of my art so I can get my head back into the art room.
After taking a rather long art break, I'm ready to paint like non other!
So, Please stay tuned.  This will probably start this Friday if I can get photos of the paintings that I want to sell some at 50% off!
One in particular?
one of my favorites
Three Trees
I believe it is 30 x 20
Regular price? 950.00 (framed)
now 475.00 plus shipping
oh, I will also have a lot of angels, crosses and dresses!
Stay tuned guys!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment