Friday, October 21, 2011

Details....and more!!

"Details make everything special"

mini Jo Malone wait, on second thought I think that's Chanel...

lock

bow

cool wine cellar

slouchy Burberry/Hunter 

ceiling

this morning's sunrise

"Refections"

white and beige = love

floors, transom, ceiling, light fixture

doors

sliding TV panels

windows

collar pin

Saks

Saks

again.  Saks

Donna Karan

Burberry

Saks....love

hello? 

Saks

love, these are going to be mine.  Notice the little bow on the back

Burberry

Ralph Lauren

Tory Burch

Tory Burch

Tory Burch.  Now, let me elaborate.  I have this bag in 2 different colors.  It has FABULOUS storage including 2 side pockets to dump ur junk

darling

yummy

yummy x 2

yummy x 3

and finally.  I LOVE how simple this is. I'm doin this for Christmas presents.

Have a fabulous Friday y'all!
kb

2 comments: