Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Sweet Wedding


From dreaming about sweet weddings to actually going to one.
Callen's all time bestest bud Kaci got married yesterday and it was just the sweetest wedding ever.  With a stunning little bride.
Here's the pics!
look how tiny this beautiful little dress is!

to go on the tiny little bride!


hair details

Callen's second mom Dawn (I swear I think Callen looks more like Dawn than she does me!)

love the use of green and white.

hum.  which ones????

what a beautiful bride!

details...


I know I'm a bit partial, but, isn't she gorgeous?

lovely use of wreaths

yummy I

yummy II

yummy III

did I mention what a simply beautiful day it was?



there's the handsome DOB and gorgeous MOB

Okay.  this is one of my proudest moments as a "wanna be" photographer.  No, they did not release butterflies, this one flew right in to my lens


stunning bridesmaids




4 Generations.

Wishing Kaci and Brad all the happiness life can bring them!
Have a great day y'all!
Tomorrow?
Pics from the Halloween party!
kb



1 comment:

  1. Thank you soo much for being there and all of your help! The blog is wonderful.. LOVE all of the pictures! We love you...Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete