Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pinterest Saturday

Well guys, since Saturday has typically been a very slooooooow blog day, I'm going to start calling it "Pinterest Saturday".
These images are going to be consisting of pins I like on Pinterest!  Some from me, some from others.
So here we go.  Oh, did I mention that you can get some GREAT ideas from Pinterest!
I am officially addicted.




this makes my heart beat faster


thought this was such a cool idea!

and how easy (and cheap) would these be!  I think I'll wrap like this for Christmas


soon to be filled with beautiful fall plants!

I want this bad, very small in solid gold for my charm bracelet. (Etsy)

for those that "whine" when you have too much "wine" you can put a sock in it...


hum

I cannot believe I didn't think of this!!!

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

oh yummers

sister and me (I think I've posted this before.  I'm on the right)



I am bound and determined to make this for baby Kate


this sunrise at our lake

www.onekingslane.com

again, One Kings Lane

And again,,,,One Kings Lane!
(as you can tell, I LOVE One Kings Lane)

Enjoy this beautiful fall weekend y'all!  I'm heading back to Bham for a fun little Bridesmaid's shower!
kb


No comments:

Post a Comment