Friday, October 28, 2011

The Gear

Has anyone out there noticed the trend in motorcycle gear as a fashion statement this year?
While I  admit, I'm not a real fan of motorcycles, I guess it is fun to look a little tough now and then huh?  Or is that just for Halloween?
Christian Louboutin obviously agrees.  He came out with these star studded boots last year and they must have gone over so well, he brought them back this year.  And ya know what?  I like them!
Dang, why did I give that leather coat from the 80s away?  I gave it to my son in law to wear as a Halloween costume.  I kept the rabbit collar for myself in case I ever needed it.
So, here is a sampling of some motorcycle gear for you to ponder for your fall wardrobe.....
Burberry

Louboutin

Louboutin-be still my red sole lovin heart

there are the studs!

and again....Louboutin

I think I need these

and these.  although I'm afraid I'd get tired of them.  A one season wonder.

these are more like it.

don't have a clue who's this is

Burberry

Love this!
Neimans

J Crew

Zara


xo.....Niemans

I definitely think "W" and I need these to match, don't you?

For the woman who has everything......

Have a great day y'all!  Our crew is headed down to New Orleans for Callen's half marathon!
Wish her luck!
I'm sure you will see many pics.
kb

1 comment:

  1. You could totally pull it off, Kendall. Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete