Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Rehearsal Dinner

So sorry about my pics.  I had to assign a pic taker and forgot to go through a little tutorial about flash photography.  We had such a wonderfully blessed night honoring Amy and Greg.  I wish you could have heard the toasts. (and they were even clean! which was a little worrisome for "W" and me given Greg's love of college. ) So, without further ado...the Rehearsal Dinner!
the centerpieces were perfect and everyone got to take one home!

the appetizers were OHSOWONDERfUL!!!

this is the only pic we have of the bride and groom! so sorry!

BIL Larry always has a great story to tell!



Callen and cousin Ally stunningly beautiful! (and both available BTW)

I had to shoot a pic of sister and her beautiful kids

And of course us getting silly as usual

See where Callen gets her silliness?


Did I mention how stupendously fabulous the food was?
Italian theme.  We didn't have food THIS good in Italy!  Seriously!


part of the crew


Ally and niece Sally

see that young man speaking to the older gentleman (my sweet father in law?)
Ben Weber.....my hero.

a wonderful time had by all


that says it all!
I have to give a larger than large "shout out"
to Out Takes and Philip DeGiorgio and staff
in Homewood, Alabama.
They did the perfect job for the perfect evening
now.
A day full of wedding stuff!!!
Have a beautiful day y'all!
kb


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely cannot believe you had it there! Thsoe are some of my parents BEST friends and that's where we had my dad's 60th bday! I am so happy that you loved it--they are absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete