Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On to.....Dreamy Bathrooms!


From Dreamy Bedrooms to Dreamy Bathrooms!
I love a good bath.
Especially a dreamy one!

wow.


hand towels.  what a cute idea!


soft, clean white rolled towels xx

hum.

a BIG bathtub.

for the country girl in me

footed tub

let me interup.  I have plugs in all of my drawers and it is a great idea! (if I say so myself)
I love that all of my hair stuff is hidden off the counter! p.s. you can even do this after your bath is finished for those of you saying "dang I wish I woulda thought about that!"

Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware

mirrors

inexpensive sheers to hide the glass door

what the heck? 

chandelier

granite... (the granite people asked me at least 10 times if I was sure I wanted all of these different designs in my granite!)...yes, I was sure....

details


details



and finally...my rain shower 

have a fabulous Wednesday y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment