Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Before's and After's!

Whew!  I'm just about done!  What I thought was gonna be two weeks of work has turned in to a week!
and me? I'm beat.
Greg and Amy's living room came together wonderfully!
Only problem?
I only had my iphone to take the pic and the color on my phone did not come out accurately :(
Well, you'll get the point.
Here we are before:
Notice the hint of purple in the paint?
That had to go
 after the first coat of paint we still had a ways to go
we're getting there!
and there ya have it!
Notice how Gregory hung the (cuss word creating) shades from the molding to elongate the room and add height.  We painted the back of the bookshelves a yummy milk chocolate to add definition. Amy is looking for some botanicals to fill the large space above the seat and I'm going to have a cushion made.
Now to find a table and some accessories for that precious space!  Their house will be done!
Tomorrow?  More of J's house!
Have a great day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Thanks so much for all your help. It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete