Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays....oh wait! it's Tuesday

Woke up bright and early this morning ready to take down the VERY few Christmas items that I have hanging in my home.  This consist on a poinsettia, Stockings that were hung and a simple little wreath.
Jealous yet?
SO happy I don't have to deal with taking down a tree.
I'm getting awful in my old age huh?
Anyway, it's pouring buckets outside. 
So....what's a girl to wear on a rainy day?
I found a few cute selections for you to ponder....
so many umbrellas, hum.....  Think I'll take the red one
have I ever mentioned how much I love Hunter Boots?

I particularly like this style

Be still my Burberry lovin heart

be even stiller

Thought J would love this

and the back

Anthro, skinny jeans are a definite in this type of weather


love

is this not the cutest thing EVER???

did I mention my love for Hunter boots

and the socks make them REALLY special

now for some rainy day outfits





isn't this the cutest?

okey, dokey, made for two...nota bad idea actually!

darling

everyone needs an umbrella stand!

and a set of sword umbrellas.  I could SO see my dad lovin this

wish I was there

there's the Hunter socks.  Cutey huh?

the original rain boot

Hope it is or isn't raining wherever you are. Depending on what you want or need!
I'm going to go renovate myself with a trip to the spa today
Have a wonderful day y'all!
kb


2 comments:

  1. It poured rain here all morning and so wish I had seen this post then...could have at least dreamed of the Burberry raincoat...fabulous!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all the best in 2012 ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been carrying a clear, dome umbrella for years. Best investment of $10 at Target ever! I get so many compliments and no one else has one - at least that I see. Definitely a MUST HAVE.

    ReplyDelete